Image Map

Saturday, April 14, 2012

March Favorites

Hey everyone! This is my favorite most used products from last month. Hope you find this useful. If you have any questions about any of the products just leave a comment below. Thanks again for reading and please subscribe/follow! =)
 
 1.) Sebastian Shaper Hairspray- This hairspray is awesome! Holds very well and doesn't make your hair crunchy, so your hair still has movement.


2.) Urban decay 24/7 glide on eye pencil- in the color perversion. This is one of their newest shades. It's a very dark black. A lot darker black then the original black in Zero. I love this eyeliner I use it everyday and it works very well on the waterline too.

3.) Macadamia leave in cream- This stuff smells amazing =) and makes my hair very soft!


4.) NYX matte bronzer- This is one of their newest products. I use this as my everyday contouring bronzer. They have 3 shades; light, medium, and dark. The color I have is light. I really like that they have different shades instead of just one color for all skin tones.

 (in this picture the left of my hand is the swatch not blended and on the right of my hand the swatch is blended and you can see its not overly shimmery at all)
5.) Benefit high beam- This is just the travel size but I love it so much that I will be buying the full size =) I really like that it looks so shimmery when u first put it on and after u blend it turns into just a really soft glow and its not crazy shimmery as you think it would be from how it looks in the bottle. My favorite highlighter of all time!

6.) Laura Geller spackle face primer- This is a good primer its a 2oz bottle and 1 pump is enough for my face.

7.) Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush- LOVE THIS EYELINER BRUSH. I use this with my gel eyeliner.The brush density is perfect for applying a straight line and with it being small you can make your line as thin or thick as you want.

 8.) Purity made simple facial cleanser- I use this to remove my makeup. I've never had another facial cleanser that can remove my make-up so well. Unfortunately its so expensive, so I might need to find an alternative. If any of you know of a good makeup cleanser that could be an alternative to this product just let me know below thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment