Image Map

Saturday, October 26, 2013

NYX Liquid Crystal Liners

I have a few NYX crystal liners I would like to review and swatch for you today. These are super pigmented liners with tons of glitter. I feel these are definitely comparable to the Urban Decay heavy metal glitter liners but a cheaper alternative! These can be worn on their own or even on top of a colored liner for more color base intensity. They have more shades too! The colors I own are crystal silk, crystal pewter, crystal gold, and crystal pink. 



 


Crystal liner in Silk

Crystal liner in Pewter

Crystal liner in Pink

Crystal liner in Gold
Swatches top to bottom: Silk, Pewter, Pink, Gold



If you have anything you would like me to review or a blog post idea you would like to see just let me know! Thanks again! :)
The Final Verdict: A- If you love glitter as much as me these are a must have! The price is around $4.50. You can find these liners at Ulta, some Targets, Cherry Culture and NYX cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment